If you’re an existing member but you haven’t logged into your account, we’re ready to help you.
Remember that you can always call us directly for assistance at 708-293-1720 ex 307
All members in good standing from our old system have been brought forward, but if you’ve never logged in before then you will need to take some extra steps to gain access to your account.
- Try to reset your password using your email address on the Account page. If you are successful at logging in, you will be able to update your profile data and SUBSCRIBE for your annual membership in our new system.
- If resetting your password doesn’t work it might be because we dont have the correct email address for you. You will need to call us directly at 708-293-1720.
There are three easy steps to get started with your Online CEAC Membership Account;
If at any time you’re stuck or having trouble give us a call at 708-293-1720 and we’ll be happy to walk you through each step.
- All new members are required to Create a login for their new account before they have access to any other online services.
- Current members already have an account, but you may need to call us to gain access.
- After you are logged in, you aren’t done yet. You still need to pay for your annual membership.
Active Members ONLY (Associate members can skip to .)
- Once you have Created a login Active Members will need to Petition for Membership.
- The process typically takes less than 60 days. During that time you will be able to register for and attend events.
Your membership is now called a Subscription. Why is this different? It’s just how we do things online now. Once you are logged in to your NEW account you can Subscribe as an Active or Associate Member.
The Chief Engineers Association has two types of membership, Active and Associate:
- Active Membership. Active membership is available to all Chief Operating Engineers, Assistant Chief Operating Engineers and Lead Operating Engineers who meet the following requirements:
- Chief Engineer: Must be an active Chief Engineer of a plant, building, school, hospital or other institution, with at least two (2) years experience as an Operating Engineer and be in responsible charge of a boiler or engineer room.
- Assistant Chief Engineer: Must be an active Assistant Chief Engineer of a plant, building, school, hospital or other institution, with at least two (2) years experience as an Operating Engineer and be in responsible charge of two (2) or more engineering personnel.
- Associate Membership . Company owner, Salesperson, Sales Engineer, etc. of a firm dealing with operating engineers. Company that this person is representing must be an advertiser in the CHIEF ENGINEER magazine, for a minimum of 6 times in a given year, 1/8th page or larger.
Annual payments are designed to line up with the beginning of the calendar year.
- Annual Dues payments made (via credit card) in the last quarter of 2018 will not be charged until January 1 of 2019 for the 2019 year. Petition fees for new members are immediate.
- Legacy members who need to skip the petition fee, call us at 708-293-1720. We’ll take care of you.
- Early renewal is only permitted online if you have a credit card on file. See your account “Payment Method” if you are unsure.
- Life members, call us at 708-293-1720 if you are having any issues. We’ll take care of you. You earned it.
After your Membership Subscription has been fully processed you will have access to Register for upcoming events.
- Active Members will have a single click registration.
- Associate Members will need to purchase tickets for themselves and for any guests.
Subscriptions/Memberships have the option for “Auto Renew” on January 1st of each year. This can be enabled/disabled at any time you choose.
To view your current Membership/Subscription go to the “My Account” page and view “My Subscription”.
- From here you can “Change Subscription Options” from “One Year” to “Auto Renew”. Payments will automatically occur on January 1 of each year. *You are required to have a “Payment Method” in your account before this option is available.
- If you wish to disable “Auto Renew” there is a toggle switch on your Subscription that will do this.
- Early renewals are possible after November 1st of each year, but it requires you to cancel your current Subscription and begin a new one. We do apologize for this inconvenience, and we are looking into alternative options for the future.