Wednesday, July 29th – 11:00am-12:00pm – Virtual CEAC Meeting
Register HERE on Zoom
Please join the CEAC for an educational webinar featuring Global Water Technology. Brian Burgess, CWT, Director of Compliance and Education, will be discussing the following topics:
- Water treatment overview- goals and practices for cooling systems
- Best practices for energy efficiency
- Troubleshooting tips and common pitfalls
- Legionella updates from ASHRAE-12-2020
- New technologies available to help engineers monitor and track performance
- Q&A with speaker and various other members of Global Water’s Team
This meeting is free to all members to attend. We encourage you to share with your teams and networks.
The CEAC Golf Committee is hopeful of the progress the state is making and would like to continue with plans to host our 80th Annual Golf Outing. The safety of our membership and all participants is our highest priority.
To allow us to plan appropriately, please fill out a short survey
ATTENTION CHIEF ENGINEERS
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has issued a Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdown or Reduced Operation.This guidance post contains a number of helpful and insightful recommendations to ensure that staff and tenants of commercial establishments will be safe following reopening of your facility. We urge all Chief Engineers who have reduced the occupancy, or operation within their facility over the past two months to review these CDC guidelines that can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/building-water-system.html