Oct. 27-29, 2015, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Champaign, Champaign, Illinois
The 68th Illinois Chief Engineers & Facility Managers Training Conference designed for both public and private sector chief engineers, facility managers and other key operations/maintenance staff responsible for optimizing the performance of your building systems and equipment. This program is developed by a committee of representatives from state agencies, facilities and universities with additional input provided by industry experts and the Illinois Green Economy Network.
Note: Registration opens in late August.
Early Registration (on or before Oct. 8, 2015):
• Full conference: $325
• One (1)-day conference: $130
Late Registration (after Oct. 8, 2015):
• Full conference: $365
• One (1)-day conference: $170
Vendor Exhibits and Reception
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
White Oaks Rooms II & III
Vendor registration fee is $300 on or before October 8, 2015 and increases to $340 after October 8th.
The short course provides an excellent venue to:
• Showcase products and services
• Identify potential contacts
• Hear the voice of the customer
We will provide:
• One 6-foot table, plus two chairs (or space for a free-standing display)
• Access to standard 110v electrical outlet
• Two (2) complimentary exhibitor registrations/badges (vendor night only)
• Names and addresses of the individuals in attendance
• Hosted reception during display hours
Please contact Program Coordinator Scott Randall at [email protected] if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you in Champaign on October 27-29, 2015.