Two new courses related to Standard 90.1 are part of the 12 online professional development courses being offered this fall by ASHRAE through the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI). ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical and advanced beyond a fundamental level. The online courses allow attendees to log in to learn from anywhere with an Internet connection. Course participants earn three professional development hours, .3 continuing education units, or three American Institute of Architects learning units for each seminar completed. Courses are instructor-led, drawing upon professional knowledge of leading practitioners.
The courses are:
• Understanding Standard 189.1 for High Performance Green Buildings, Sept. 22.
• Determining Energy Savings from Energy-Efficient Projects: Applying IPMVP and Guideline 14 to performance Contracting and LEED, Sept. 27.
• Energy Management in New and Existing Buildings, Sept. 29.
• Complying with Requirements of Standard 62.1-2010, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, Oct. 6.
• The Basics of Panel Heating and Cooling, Oct. 13.
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: HVAC/Mechanical (New), Oct. 18 and Oct. 25.
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: Envelope/Lighting (New), Oct. 20.
• The Commissioning Process and Guideline O, The Commissioning Process (co-sponsored with Building Commissioning Authority, Illuminating Engineering Society of North America and National Environmental Balancing Bureau), Oct. 27.
• Engineering for Sustainability: Understanding Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Technologies and Applications, Nov. 1
• Introduction to Cleanrooms, Nov. 3.
• Understanding and Designing Dedicated Outside Air Systems, Nov. 10.
The cost of each course is $224. Site licenses are available to organizations that will be having five or more seminar participants. For more information email [email protected] or call 678-539-1146.
Comments are closed