TVS4000F – Another Opportunity
It’s already well-known that the Armstrong Trap Valve Station simplifies complex steam installations. Now, the Armstrong TVS4000F offers another leg up. Check out these features:
- Integral cast flanges for reduced leak points
- Less expensive than the TVS4000 with welded flanges
- Faster installations with no need to weld in line or add unions on threaded units
- Reduced design time. Permits combining products with exact face-to-face dimensions
The TVS-4000F and TVS-4000 have the following features as well:
- Test valve and strainer blow down valve
- Three year guarantee
- Easy, in-line repairs that provide maximum safety protection – point of service isolation with upstream and downstream depressurization
- Adaptable with multiple trap types and manufacturers with 2-bolt connectors
For more information contact Affiliated Steam & Hot Water at (800) 424-5392.
Posted by FanningCommunications
on Mar 1st, 2014 and filed under New Products
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Both comments and pings are currently closed.